LiveArgyll aims to encourage and facilitate active participation, involvement and engagement through the provision of a range of services.
LiveArgyll caters for approximately 2,600 members across our gyms & facilities and delivers 154 fitness classes per week across the service.
We require Fitness Programme Volunteers to be a minimum of 14 years old.
Your time commitment will be:
- assisting with delivery of these sessions along with gym duties (session times and days will vary in each LiveArgyll facility)
Your involvement will be:
- assisting in the delivery of the facilities fitness programmes and other relevant gym related tasks
Your opportunity is:
- receiving full training by a LiveArgyll Fitness Instructor/Co-ordinator
- being part of a team and receiving on-going support from the LiveArgyll Fitness Coordinator, Instructors and Facility staff
- enhancing your CV by gaining valuable experience supporting local residents and visitors to achieve their fitness goals and develop a passion for health and well-being
- gaining experience and working towards certification of Level 2 Gym Instructor/Group Fitness Instructor where appropriate
Your training will include:
- a full induction
- 1st Aid training and support in achieving a nationally recognised Award or Qualification in fitness instruction where appropriate
- receiving additional training on the specific tasks and responsibilities that you are undertaking supporting the delivery of weekly sessions
The skills we are looking for are:
- open, warm, friendly and enthusiastic
- good communication skills
- ability to interact effectively with customers and staff
- commitment to the role, excellent timekeeping
- being reliable and responsible
Who should you contact?
If you are interested in the role, or would just like a little bit more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Leisure and Sport|